Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: On The Table

Hello guyss! I'm back with a food review again, hehe. Visited a cafe last Thursday near my place.



On The Table was established a some time back.. It was a cooling night that day, and I headed to the cafe with my mummy and sister. As we entered the cafe, we were greeted by a friendly female service crew. To my surprise, this cafe is actually quite big. It was very different from what I imagined it to be.


Fries With Truffle Mayo (S$8)
Fries with truffle infused Parmesan mayo

Hahah my first time trying truffle fries and I'm never ever trying it again. But don't get me wrong okay!! I'm sure the truffle fries they serve are amazing because both my mummy and sister like it. I guess I'm just not used to the taste?


Waffle + Single Scoop (S$8)
Belgian Chocolate

The waffle is good. I like the texture of it. I chose Belgian Chocolate for my single scoop and it was amazing.


 Espresso (S$3)



Their savory menu and dessert menu.


Overall, I would recommend this cafe for their service and the waffles.









Overall rating:
Atmosphere: 7/10
Food: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 7/10



ALSO..



Actually I got the waffle for $1.90 instead of the usual $8!
Want to know why?
I'm going to introduce to all of you this app today!


Sugar is an app that shows you all the discounts for some cafes/activities. You also get $10 credits for just signing up with them! Doesn't that sounds awesome?? Let me show you how it works okay!

1. Sign up for a Sugar account using your phone number. 



2. When you click on the left tab, it shows you different categories you can choose from. I normally choose "I'm peckish" because I simply love cafes!! ;b


3. After choosing the item you want, you can skim the item by 20cents just by clicking on the icon next to it. Skimming the item basically means that you will reduce the price by 20cents. 


4. Sadly, you can only skim it once. Want to skim it further? There's this option for you to share the item with your friends too via some platforms. This way, they can skim it for you as well. But Sugar only release ONE ITEM per day so you must be quick! If you delay the purchasing process for too long, others may get it and you have to wait for the next day, so be quick! Fingers fastest wins hahah..


5. Once you decided on the item you want, just add it to your cart, pay, and redeem! As mentioned earlier on, you get $10 worth of FREE credits when you first sign up with Sugar. When you run out of the credits, you can buy more from the app.



Seriously where to find churros for $2.80?

Everyone, go download the app now and you'll understand what's so good about it. It's available on both the Apple Store and Google Play. Also, do take note that all items have to be redeemed at the store itself using the app WITHIN 7 DAYS of your purchase and its for DINE IN ONLY. Sugar also releases ONE ITEM per day so remember to be quick hehe.

Just want to remind you all not to buy just because it's cheap okay. Buy it when you know you will be visiting the cafe, if not you will just be wasting your credits away. For me personally, I purchased a few items and I was so forgetful all the time and thought that I still had a lot of time to redeem it (when I clearly know I have to redeem it within 7 days) and end up not redeeming it. Lesson learnt for myself.. Now, I only purchase the item when I know I'm going to that area or whatever. Please don't be like me, I was so sad I wasted those items.. *cries*

What are you waiting for?!
Download the Sugar app on your appstore now!!!

Hope you all enjoy reading this post and you can comment below if you're still unsure on any parts how to use the app, and I'll answer them asap. Also, just want to thank all of us who actually bothered reading this blog every single day, I don't even understand how my hits turn from just a few hundreds to 13k hits. I appreciate every single soul out there who reads my blog, follows me on instgram etc.. That I can now be more confident of my writing and that I'm so excited to share with all of you when I got anything or discover any good cafes.
Also, I started receiving sponsorship, doing sponsored advertorials and reviews. This wouldn't have happen because of all your supports guys. Stay tuned to 3 of full advert soon! I'll try to post them one on each day till the weekends end because I've been busy and not updating this page. I'll set aside time to do this because I just want to show how much I appreictae you guys!

Till my next post (which is tomorrow and I must make it happen for you guys).
Bye everyone, have a good rest tonight, I love you all ;')

No comments: