Sunday, December 7, 2014

[ADV] missfatbrain

Hi guys! As promised, I'm going to update with two more advertorials by today. I'm really sorry for updating it so late, opps. Luckily, I've already prepared them beforehand, so I can just post them and do a little editing here and there.



x


adv



missfatbrain









Pink Glitters Fairy Dust Casing

Such a pretty piece of casing! Don't you just love it as much as I do? It's so pretty and I love it the moment I saw it. I know I had to get it because it's so pretty! The material is really good as well, I like how the design of the cover will not touch the camera, idrk how to explain but you'll know what I'm trying to say when you get one of them.

The service is just *thumbs up* because my item was mailed to me almost immediately and I received it within a couple of days. 

Check out their store for all the designs they have.

For more updates/info:

Also, if you wished to have a feel of how it's like, you can actually head down to their Toy Outpost Outlet at:
1. Orchard Gateway #B2-01
2. Paya Lebar ONE KM #03-24/25

To all my readers and followers out there, this special treat is just for you!
Quote "clxh" to enjoy $1 off your purchase (when you purchase online).
Also, all the price stated is already inclusive of normal postage.

No comments: