Sunday, December 21, 2014

[ADV] bubblegumgum_

Hi guys! Another advertorial heh.



x


adv

bubblegumgum_





Mini Honey Cornflakes Cup

They are selling at a really affordable price and what's more, the owner is really friendly and kind!! I actually received this from her 2 weeks ago, and am only doing this advert now. Though I had informed her in advanced that I'll be taking some time to do this, she's really understanding and gave me a more than enough time to do this advert post. Isn't that sweet of her!

Also, I believe that many of you have met irresponsible seller before, who doesn't reply you/reply you late/late for meetup/mia/etc etc.. But fret not, this seller here is different! She is very prompt in every replies and is also very punctual during meetup. 

For those of you who are cracking your brain to get some Christmas treats for your friends and even loved ones, this will be good heh.

For more updates/info:

No comments: