Sunday, December 7, 2014

[ADV] jqsecretstash

Hi guys! Another avertorial, hehe. Sorry for the spam in advertorials recently. Fret not, my blog is not turning into a platform for just advertising alright, lifestyle blogpost will still be up because the reason that I started blogging was also because I love to write about the exciting things that happened in my life.




x


adv


jqsecretstash













Handmade Reversible Patchwork Monochrome Floral Tote Bag

I'm so loving this tote bag.

Also, each piece is unique! You don't see two of the same design being sold by them. Also, they do customization as well :)

For more updates/info:

To all my readers and followers out there, this special treat is just for you!
Quote "clxhsecretstash" to enjoy 5% off your total purchase.

No comments: