Saturday, December 6, 2014

[ADV] thecraftstore

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday :( But fret not.. I'll still complete all 3 advertorials by tomorrow alright. So, most of you guys who are following me on instagram should have already seen my advertorial for this lovely shop on one of my recent post.



x


adv


thecraftstore








Faerie Flower Necklace, Cross Necklace, Vintage Necklace

She is selling necklaces at a really affordable price. It's only $4 each and $10 for 3! What I like most is how she really put in the effort in doing everything. She packs each of her necklaces in a small plastic and even add in a little cute paper.

Also, She personally design/draw your name on the envelope. I mean who does that? You're already paying the necklace(s) at such a low price and she does all these pretty/cute little things for you just so that you can feel happy when you receive your items? I really feel that she puts in a lot of effort and I do appreciate it.

For more updates/info:

No comments: