Monday, November 16, 2015

Trying out the foodpanda app

Supposed to run this morning but I woke up late and it was too hot ald :(

Went to find my mum at Jurong this afternoon and we walked around. Got a cup of parfait from Milk and Honey at JEM before walking over to JCube to take a look. Saw a game station and the childish me decided to have a try. 3 bucks for 8 tries and I only gotton one in but oh wells, not everybody can shoot at least one right (living in self denial). Chose the bear with a orange on top and decided to give it to my sis in the end.

Headed to Vivo City to get some stuff before heading home. Since I still have my foodpanda vouchers in c/o of them from the previous event I attended, I decided to use it to settle our dinner.

Downloaded the app at about 7.30pm and I was figuring on how should I place my order. The blur sotong me as usual, thought I've read the T&Cs correctly, I tried to place an order. Tried with Indian Curry House first to realize they dont accept cash on delivery. Tried ordering from another merchant, Brinda but the same thing happened. After a while I received a call from an unknown number and it turned out to be a staff from foodpanda. She asked if everything was alright. Omjjjj I think because I tried so many times maybe their system thought I was trying to do something funny lol. Cut the long story short, I didn't read the T&Cs properly, to use the voucher I have to do online payment. So I did it and my order was processed haha. Anyway, it was lovely experience using foodpanda because the lovely staff, Rini, actually called 3 times to ensure my order was okay.

This is how it looked when delivered,

I really like how they cling wrapped it so the sauce didn't spill out.

Fish Head Curry (S$24.90)

Chicken Vindaloo (S$16.90)



With some sunny egg and our dinner is settled ;)

Can't wait to use the app again.

No comments: