Sunday, November 22, 2015

Food Tasting: Supermilk

Finally a rest day after working 3 days straight! Went for a food tasting just two days ago.

I reached early but I went in anyway thinking the rest may be there. But no, they wasn't there yet T-T Kinda awkward at first since idk if I should go out but one of the staffs already greeted me so I told him I was here for a tasting and he directed me to the lady boss :O First time being the first to reach in a tasting and talking to the boss without anyone else I know. But thankfully, the lady boss, Michelle is super friendly. We chatted and she shared with me about the menu as they have different menu for weekday and weekend. Then, she went through with me what she will be serving us later. I thought that there will be a few BAs coming since there is quite a number of items that she'll serve us later on.

I also asked why the name, Supermilk? She shared with me since alot of the items in the menu need milk so the name.

After some time, Frieda and Marc reached. Met Frieda once during a briefing but this was the first time I chatted with her. She's so bubbly too and we got similar taste because we both loved the same dishes hehe!! Then Peiwen came. Omjjj only four of us for the tasting and there will be so much food! I thought that we were quite good tho since we manage to finish alot hahahah. 


The interior of Supermilk. I like the shelves tho I forgot to get a pic of it haha.

Portobello Fries
 served with homemade vinaigrette sauce


Teriyaki Chicken Ciabatta (S$16)
succulent chicken thigh, oven-baked ciabatta bread, japanese mayo, pinapple ring, noti, golden fries

Supermilk Beef Burger
freshly ground beef, served with signature spicy sauce, sunny side up

Deep Ocean Marinara (S$18)
Tiger prawns, cream fish, chef's red sauce, linguine

Norwegian Smoked Salmon & Beer Pasta (S$16)
beer marinated norwegian smoked salmon, chef's cream sauce, linguine

Signature Tunisian Eggs
24-hours slow-cooked spicy tomato herb stew, minced beef chicken, baked egg, french loaf slices

This is my FAVOURITE!!! I always loved food like this. I can have it for breakfast, lunch or even dinner okay. Three meals of this is also okay for me no joke. What's more the spicy tomato herb stew is slow cooked for 24 hours, can you already imagine how yummy it can be? With the french loaf to go with it, it's even better!

Hot Chocolate


Earl Grey Bubble Waffle {LAUNCHING SOON}
honey lavender, chocolate praline, chocolate mint strawberry wafer



s
Supermilk
Commerze@irving, 1 Irving Place, #01-29 Singapore 369546
Mon to Fri: 11am-3.30pm,
                   5.30pm-9pm (last order at 8.30pm)
Sat: 11am-9pm
Closed on Sunday



Thank you Sugar and Supermilk for the invite once again :)

No comments: