Saturday, November 14, 2015

[Food Tasting Session] foodpanda x Wing Zone

Who's up for a flavour experience? I'm gonna share about a food tasting session I went to just last Sunday.


Wing Zone is all about their award winning flavours. There are more than ten flavours for you to choose from, so you don't even have to worry about not being able to find something to your liking. You can choose between the original wings or the boneless one. I would definitely go for the boneless one if I'm dining in since I wouldn't want to make a mess, but! for take away, original wings, here I come! (read on as I'll be sharing about this as well). Here are some of the pictures I took the other day.






Finally, this is my favourite! Not a fan of salad myself, I must compliment on their salad, It's damm gooood!! The lettuce is super fresh and crunchy (if that's even the right way to describe it). I'm really glad that I asked for this even though it was not part of the menu for the food tasting session. I requested a salad from one of the staff since I really wanted something refreshing after all those wings. I had no idea on what flavours to choose when they got back to me and I asked them to serve what they thought will be good. No disappointment at all after they served me this plate of salad. They chose two flavours for me, Thai Chili and Sweet Samurai. It's such an amazing combination, Pop some lettuce, a piece of chicken and together with the sauce all in your mouth and you pretty much will understand why am I typing so much to rave about their salad ;)

Tired of ringing up MacDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut? Foodpanda does delivery for Wing Zone so if you're lazy to head out to get them, you know what to do ;)

Thank you Wing Zone and foodpanda for hosting us, and Sugar for the invitation.

No comments: