Sunday, March 1, 2015

AD: Pixaroll

Are you someone who loves taking pictures and posting them onto instgram? Have you realized why you are posting pictures and captioning it? That's because that certain picture have left some fond memories to you. Do you remember the time where we will develop all the photos we took? Who else still does that now? Very few I would say. I was one of them who LOVES to keep hardcopied photos! I use to develop them in primary school because that's the only way for me to look at the photos I've taken with the film camera long long time ago. As technology improves, we have our digital cameras and smartphones to take photos and we can just view it with the screen itself. We do not even have to print them out like how we used to. For me personally, I continued printing photos during secondary school, and soon I printed lesser and lesser. Why? It was convenient enough for me to just view it with my smartphone, camera, laptop. I didn't have to go to a photo printing shop to get my photos printed.

But now, I'm happy to have come across....

PIXAROLL
Pixaroll helps you turn photos into memories - shoot it, print it, keep it! 

Pixaroll is a company that prints your phone or Instagram photos into 4R/6R prints, magnets, stickers, wall posters, called chop blocks (rubber stamps), frames, and artfie covers which  then get straight delivered to your doorstep. This process can be easily done though their mobile app that's available on both Apple iOS and Google Play Store.

All you need to do is to download the Pixaroll app, and then select the images you would like to print from your phone. After selecting the images and making payment, you just have to wait for rhe pictures to deliver to your letterbox. It's that simple, now you can print you photos on the go! (Pixaroll also has their own websites which allows you to place your oders)

I'm really glad that Pixaroll emailed me for a collaboration! The team offered me their set of 12 stickers of sizes 2.5 x 2.5 inch. So I sent them 12 of my favourites and look at how some of my photos are not initially squared? Pixaroll is kind enough to square them for me. You can also choose if you want your photos to be printed on matte or glossy photo paper.





I really love how the photos came out! The quality is superb and they are really efficient in mailing out my item. Not to mention that they are really prompt in replies as well. Thank you Pixaroll for sending me this amazing square sticker! *thumbs up for Pixaroll*


Pixaroll have just recently release their app's new look! Doesn't it look so neat and simple to use? This is where you can go to place your order.







These are all the pricing details.



If you need to change the currency, you can simply do so by clicking the icon on the top left corner.



Took many photos this Chinese New Year? Why not print them out ;-)

This is a great idea if someone's birthday or any occasion is coming up as well heheh.

Do quote "clxh15" to enjoy 15% off storewide (valid till 10 March)

No comments: