Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[ADV] untohimlj

It's been really long since I went to church. I miss church, the pastors, and some of my friends there. There were a a few reasons that made me decided to stop going to church. It definitely wasn't the church's fault, but maybe I found out do not know the people there as much as I thought I knew.

I'm still thankful for how God help me in one way or another during the time where I didn't attend church. It's not as if He didn't love me when I stopped attending church/attended other churches. I'm also thankful to those who invited me to their churches to try out when they knew I stopped church. They tried to pull me back to God by going to different churches with me, sharing their revelations with me, and even doing Quiet Time with me. I would still hope to go back to the Place where many knowledge were taught to me. Maybe that day will come soon? Or even later?


x


adv

untohimlj


This is a self designed tee designed by @untohimlj on both instagram and carousell. This is a unisex tee and are available in 3 sizes, S, M, L. There are also two materials for you to choose from: cotton/dri-fit. I'm happy to own this tee because like what the shirt says, "LOVE JESUS"! From what you read above, even though I've stop attending church, but I'm still a daughter or God okay :D Thank you for sending me this lovely tee and even giving me more than 2 weeks to take pics of the tee so that I can post them on my social media.





To order or if you have any enquiries, you can email them at untohimlj@gmail.com
Do remember to follow them on both instagram and carousell @untohimlj :)

No comments: