Thursday, March 26, 2015

xfamily96 → charmainelauxinhui → xfamily96

Finally decided to change my username to xfamily96 again after a year or so. I think I damm lame can, happily using xfamily96 since I was 12yrs, then decided to use charmainelauxinhui because I thought I should use something more decent after entering poly when I was 17yrs. Then now, I'm changing back to xfamily96 again, lol. I'm still changing most of the the platform that I used to register with the name charmainelauxinhui, and I really hate those kind of webpages/apps that doesn't allow you to change your username or email. -_-"

Lacking many posts as well and I'm trying to finish and post all the food reviews I have on hand (excluding last year) before going for my class bbq later on! Bear with me for the spam of posts for the time being.

No comments: