Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fashion Steps Out Media Launch 2016

* i just realized this post wasn't published till now and FSO had already started and what I'm gonna talk about is just the media launch. continue reading if you don't mind *

Hello!!

I'm really excited writing this post since I got the chance to attend the Fashion Steps Out Media Launch a few days ago on Thursday. It's my first time attending a fashion event (more to come hopefully) and I was so excited. So excited that I reached earlier than the event timing which was at 10am. If you know me personally, you would know that I'm hardly on time for early mornings.

Actually I don't think I'm gonna write much, so I shall just post pictures okay hehe.









and the show begins.. Here are some of the brands that they walked for:
FOX Kids & Baby
MASH-UP
PHANTACi
Raffles Privato
REVASSEUR
Sean & Shelia
Tomas Wee
UNIQLO























It was an amazing morning spent. Thank you Rachael, for being such a great event buddy! <3


Thank you for reading!



smile always :D
charmaine 

No comments: