Thursday, March 3, 2016

Family | Dinner date with mum and sis

Hello!!

I think I need to be more disciplined and to write more consistently, so here's a short update.

I wanted to try Eat at Tapei for sometime already, so I headed to meet my mum and sis at Chinatown Point on Sunday. Who would know that that outlet had already been closed T-T We walked around the basement before heading to ....


We didn't had much since we weren't really hungry after wasting an hour deciding what to eat when we realized Eat at Tapei was closed. We just ordered something and share. Here's what we had:



ONE OF MY FAV!!


Everything was good except the chilli~


My mum's all time fav!



I love places like this. I wished I grew up in a rural area at times.


Thank you for reading!



smile always :D
charmaine

No comments: