Tuesday, October 28, 2014

[ADV] shopimperus

Hi guys! Sem 2.2 officially started last Monday, my holiday just flew by like this omjjj! Overall, I'm glad how I spent my sem break this time. Many blogpost of what happened during my holiday still not posted tho, opps sorry.



x


adv

shopimperus









Temporary tattoo

Always wanted a tattoo but scared of pain? Temporary tattoo is the thing for YOU!!! Look how you can just simply have a beautiful tattoo on you which you not cost you any pain or huge sum of money. Whats more? You can just change the design you want just by simply washing it off and putting a new one.

They will be launching when they hit 600 followers so wait no more and follow them now!!!  Oh, just before I forgot to mention, the owner of this instashop is really friendly so do support her!

For more updates/info:

To my readers and followers out there, this special treat is just for you!
Quote "clxh" to enjoy free normal postage during purchase.

No comments: