Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Throwback to the last day of term one

Hi guys! If you are always reading this page, I'm sorry that you've been reading the same old things for the past 2+ months. Finally am a year 2 student and I'm so glad I pulled through year 1 with the support from everyone who have been with me throughout when I felt like giving up. Never thought that I could pull through year 1 since I cried so many times over projects when I felt super stressed (okay don't judge me). Being in design school is really one of the best things that happened in my life. I could still remember how I first entered poly, knowing nothing about design. Slowly, I begin to learn and I actually learnt so much.. So much that I never imagined my capacity could take. Year 1 was really one of the best year where I get to meet so many new friends that is really nice towards me. Some of the seniors were really nice to me too. Even the lecturers is nicer than what I expected. God had blessed me with so many angels in my life.

Stepped into year 2, helping with orientation, design primer with my friends was really enjoyable. Giving out "study packs" to all the freshies in SID to encourage them on the first day of school is what I'll always remember. Looking back, if I did not encounter God, I will never be able to love others like how I did. I'm surprised myself that I actually wanted to do something to encourage the freshies, and even asked my friend if he wanted to do together. So we did 70+ packs just to encourage the freshies. So school officially started after design primer and assignments started to pile up. What's scary wasn't the amount of assignments we had, but the people that changed.. I couldn't believe some of my close friends actually changed so much that they are not whom I know anymore. It's really sad to see this because friendship is one of the things that I treasure the most. But at least I get to see their real sides now and I don't think I should waste my time anymore if they just treat me as a substitute. At least, I also see clearer right now who are the true friends that will always be there for me which I'm really thankful for. So much love for friends like Jingle and Diana. Had an impromptu photoshoot with my babe on the last day of school, heheh. Love how she captures all my candids. Even though most of them are super unglam, but I know I'm super happy when I'm with people like her. Look how happy I was until you can barley see my eyes, hahaha!! Ending of with the photoshoot pictures, and I'll try to update my page whenever I can.








































No comments: