Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction

Hi guys! This is a really late post! I went to visit the dinosaurs exhibition last last Friday. I love it, first time going to the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands and I really enjoyed myself at the exhibition. Finally get to see so many dinosaurs and even saw some of the fossils, this is really cool! What's even better is that they allow photography inside and so, being a typical singaporean.. I took many pictures but I'm not going to upload all of them if not no one will go to the exhibition, and I don't think I'm allowed to upload everything so I'm just going to upload a few which I really like.


Scaphonyx

Herrerasaurus

Saurosuchus

Ischigualastia

Saurosuchus

Sillosuchus

Pseudohesperosuchus

Exaeretodon

Ischigualastia

Pisanosaurus

Eoraptor

Fasolasuchus

This automata kind of thing is so cool!
Reminds me of one of the projects I did which you can see here!



There is also a little workshop for us!





No comments: