Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm back

Hey guyss! It've been a while since I updated this page! Anw, had CG recently, on Friday evening. It was awesome as usual and I was just talking to one of my favourite friend, Faith, while walking to the MRT from HQ after CG. She shared how she wanted to write everyday during CG so I was just being random and told her that I think she writes really well. I read her blog, and I can only say her posts are so inspiring. I think anyone who read her blog will be inspired like how they inspired me. She is also one of the most encouraging friend I have. She said she like some of my posts and think that I can write. This is the first time someone actually told me that I can write. I'm more of a Chinese speaking person, so I always felt that maybe I can't write well in English but since I like to blog so I just continue writing even though it may not be as good. I know that some people read my blog yet she's the first one that told me that I can write, this is one of the reason I'm writing now.

Also, I went to Haji Lane for an assignment earlier on (check out my next post), and I went to the warehouse for Lazer Tag. My team made it to the finals and we went to play just now. It was super fun! Love my team, NYP SWAG!! (:

Round 1 (6 Nov '13)

Round 2 (8 Nov '13)

Finals (23 Nov'13)

No comments: